(2-YEAR-OLDS & Parent)
Mommy and Me
Mommy and Me Art Class
Toddlers art class
Scroll down to find the class that better works with your schedule.
1. Click on More Info
2. Create a New Account or Log In. Your account will save the information so you do not have to input it each time you register.
3. Click on Register to choose from the payment options:
For *Sibling Discount, please call or text (SMS) 786-664-8893. We are working to add the discount directly to the registration system.
*Sibling Discount will only apply if the siblings are registering for classes of the same price.
All you need is included in the in-person classes. Please remember to pay the Registration Fee of $100 per year of uninterrupted classes. Registration Fee is Non-refundable. If you have paid already, you can go ahead and schedule.
If you are unable to find the class you are looking for, please contact us or call or text (SMS) 786-664-8893.
This Class has no makeup classes available
Contact us for other age-specific groups
* TODDLERS ARE CURIOUS BY NATURE AND WANT TO DO THINGS BY THEMSELVES.
* OUR CLASSES FOR 2 YEAR-OLDS DIFFER SIGNIFICANTLY FROM OTHER COOKIE-CUTTER CLASSES WHERE EVERY CHILD IS REQUIRED TO DO THE SAME THING AND THERE IS NO SPACE FOR EXPLORATION.
* EXPLORATION AND TESTING, SENSORY EXPERIENCING, AND A SENSE OF FREEDOM ALLOW TODDLERS TO CAPITALIZE ON THEIR INNATE DESIRE TO LEARN.
* OBSERVING THE CUES TODDLERS GIVE US, WE ADAPT THE CLASS.
* SHORT STORIES, PUPPETS AND OTHER SIMPLE PROPS ENRICH THE INTERACTION.
Two year olds explore and discover all sorts of materials through age-appropriate play. Cardboard, clay, paint, and experiments with sensory materials are just a few of the activities in the one-hour fun class. Simple science experiences amaze them and stimulate their senses and curiosity. The process is more important than the product. Parents are taught how to interact, and learn how the experiences are constructed so they can replicate them at home. Your timing and that of your child are what matters. The variety of experiences are the basis for stimulating creativity and exploration.