This Class has no makeup classes available
Contact us for other age-specific groups
Mommy and Me
Mommy and Me Art Class
Toddlers art class
A monthly commitment of at least one weekly class is required. An average month has 4 classes, but some will have 5 or 3 depending on the calendar and/or holidays. Some students choose to take more than one class a week. Inquire about possible discounts available.
We recommend "Set it and forget it recurring payments": Parents that opt for this option have the spot for their kids guaranteed and do not have to register month after month.
Registration fee: $100 per year of uninterrupted classes. Registration Fee is Non-refundable.
For specific pricing information, click Book Now in the class of your choice in the schedule below. If you are unable to find the class you are looking for, please contact us or call or text 786-664-8893,
* TODDLERS ARE CURIOUS BY NATURE AND WANT TO DO THINGS BY THEMSELVES.
* OUR CLASSES FOR 2 YEAR-OLDS DIFFER SIGNIFICANTLY FROM OTHER COOKIE-CUTTER CLASSES WHERE EVERY CHILD IS REQUIRED TO DO THE SAME THING AND THERE IS NO SPACE FOR EXPLORATION.
* EXPLORATION AND TESTING, SENSORY EXPERIENCING, AND A SENSE OF FREEDOM ALLOW TODDLERS TO CAPITALIZE ON THEIR INNATE DESIRE TO LEARN.
* OBSERVING THE CUES TODDLERS GIVE US, WE ADAPT THE CLASS.
* SHORT STORIES, PUPPETS AND OTHER SIMPLE PROPS ENRICH THE INTERACTION.
Two years olds explore and discover all sorts of materials through age-appropriate play. Cardboard, clay, paint, and experiments with sensory materials are just a few of the activities in the one-hour fun class. Simple science experiences amaze them and stimulate their senses and curiosity. The process is more important than the product. Parents are taught how to interact, and learn how the experiences are constructed so they can replicate them at home. Your timing and that of your child are what matters. The variety of experiences and are the basis for stimulating creativity and exploration.
(2-YEAR-OLDS & Parent)